Thursday 7 April 2011

Hello M'Dears

The name is Lolli and I am here to give you my ramblings on beauty products, things in fashion and all that jazz. I am 18 and currently live in the south east of england in Brighton, home of the homosexuals and fabulous gay pride event in which so many people have beautiful body paint all over their precious selves.
I Work at a factory which drains me but is going to help me save up money to attend the delamar academy in london. I also work at a pub doing the odd evening shift every week. I am such a social person I genuinely enjoy just going out to the pub even if i am working that evening.
I Love my Job.

So asides from having two jobs and trying to maintain a social life , I will somehow find the time to keep this blog running. I know its a very slim chance that i will update this more than once a week but we can give it a pop.

Im going to London next week, Purely a makeup and fashion therapy trip. Ive got selfridges, MAC pro and Guru makeup emporium on my list, along with portobello road.

I will definitely do a haul update. Heres some little pictures of makeup ive done.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3