Tuesday 10 May 2011

So Im a bit of a Pleb & Illamasqua Rant

I would have updated sooner but BAM! went my internet, it has taken weeks to fix with silly phonecalls to TalkTalk trying to sort out my problem but My LORD! i mean OMLG do all of them have to have such thick irish accents (thick as in strong not dumb) I just couldnt understand them.
But I Digress. Im back and suffice to say i do not have a camera yet to take pictures of my weeeeency haul from london so shall have to give you the pictures from the actual brand website soooooo...

Me Outside selfridges Rocking my Elvis , Louis Vuitton Scarf (i know lol) and harem pants.


Tiffanys ... pretttty

Illamasqua ( BEST BIT OF MY DAY!)






Toxic Nature Book



Father and i


The following images are from ILLAMASQUA
 
Liquid Metal in Surge
I adore this colour its very unique but i am going to speak about the formula a bit first. This is an extremely creamy product which does not dry at all.... as in never it just stays creamy on the eyes which is why with this colour i can only really use it spread over the skin really rubbed in for a shimmer or in the inner corners, if used on the lid it just creases into a horrible goop so bear that in mind when purchasing.
The colour is phenomonal and im glad i chose it. paired with a green it looks like a beautiful olive-metal colour. with brown it looks more golden and with silvers greys and blacks it obviously appears more cool and silver. VERSATILITY :)
This is sold at £17.50 in Illamasqua Departments and at Illamasqua

I Also purchased a concealer from them which is pretty darn amazing i will have to post another time though to show you the coverage :)

If you have some spare time i do suggest you check out the Illamasqua site fully. they have amazing films to watch and a beautiful history to their brand. I am a newly found Illamasqua fan and i cant get enough i just adore their brand so much i used to think MAC were creative and then Illamasqua came along and changed it all! 

Happy Shopping :)

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3