Wednesday 22 October 2014

Once upon a time Regina's Evil Queen Look

Hey lovelies,
So I am a BIG once upon a time fan! Like HUGE. 
Lana Parilla always has the most beautiful makeup up.

Today I decided to recreate this amazing look and to be honest I think it came out prettty good!

I really really like how this turned out! I had to adjust it a bit to work with my hooded lids but I really like the outcome.


To see more pictures and a list of everything used, keep reading :)










Due to my silly eyelids my lashes did fall a bit on the left side there..... oops!


Overall I'm really pleased with the outcome. I spent a good 3 hours editing the video today to shortest it could possibly be... ( 13 mins) Look, I've never been the best at not rambling... haha

Below are a list of all the products I used:

Face:
Smashbox Studio Skin in C2
MAC Studio Fix in NC20
Illamsqua Cream pigment in Emerge to cover my dark circles
Sleek blush/highlight/contour trio in Light Highlight and contour used 
Berry Pink Blush - unbranded palette

Eyes:
Kat Von D - High Voltage primer
NYX jumbo pencil in milk
MAC- Shroom, Pepper, Carbon & Soft Brown
Sugarpill - Diamond Eyes, Soot&Stars & Love+
Maybelline Gel liner in black
Illamasqua medium pencil in Vow
Lancome Hypnose mascara
Eldora Lashes
Brows- Anastasia Dipbrow in medium brown

Lips:
OCC lip pencil in NSFW
NYX automatic lip pencil in plum
*Illamasqua Lipstick in Sangers
*MAC's lip mattene in Bing ( LE but a good dupe is MAC's Cyber)
Lime Crime Carousel Gloss in Candy Apple


* It's good to make sure that both the lipsticks you used have the same finish. This will make them blend together seamlessly.

Regina's look as the evil queen has a very matte face so try not to stray away from that if you are looking to get the most similarity.

The video will be up by midday 23 October 2014
Keep an eye out on my channel

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Lolli
<3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3