Friday 3 October 2014

Mac's Brooke Shields Gravitas Palette

Hey lovelies,
So I recently decided to get the new "Gravitas" palette from the Brooke Shields collection for MAC.
I saw the palette originally on Temptalia and knew I HAD to have it.

I am a major sucker for nude based palettes and this one had some veluxe pearls that got me waaay too excited.

Heres the video

So lets go ahead and have a look at some pictures.



So there are 15 shades here which are full size pans. There's a nice variety of light to dark shades with a good mix of finishes.

Top row L-R  Pepper (V) , Lofty (S), Plummed (VXP), Persuade (M), Shroom (S)
Middle row L-R Carbon (M), Psyche (F), Antiqued (VXP), Luscious (F), Canter (F)
Bottom row L-R Satin Taupe #2 (F), Clove (S) , Expensive pink (VXP), Soft Brown (M), Pretty (S)


The palette is housed in a super cute, sturdy grey packaging. The hinge on it isn't as static as I would like, it tends to fall down rather than stay up. To be honest though with a clear lid like this there isn't much point in the lid staying up.



All in all I am loving this palette I think it is going to be a great addition to my kit.
Below are some swatches of the colours with no base.

Pretty,Soft Brown,Expensive Pink, Clove & Satin Taupe

Canter, Luscious, Antiqued, Psyche & Carbon

Shroom, Persuade, Plummed ,Lofty & Pepper


This palette retails at £70/ $85 .... I think we are totally losing out on that pricing but whatever.
It can be purchased online or at any MAC store for a limited time only. Once they are gone they're gone.

If you would like to see a look done with this palette then let me know and I'll bust some out ;)

Peace and Love guys.
Lolli
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3