Wednesday 18 May 2011

Moving Home.

I Realise this is hardly a Beauty post but it does tie in somehow...
So I am moving home from my parents house into a house one of my best friends own. BIG STEP ALERT! I am so incredibly excited, it all sunk in that it was actually happening last night when my friend and I were writing up what we need to do with the house to make it more ...us :)
Its a little scary... 18 and moving home, Still in the same town and all but ahh Scary. So onto how it ties in to this. I am kind of short for money seeing as i need to pay rent and pay for little things for my new room and such, So i haven't got the money for one of these babies ;)  
 Buy Canon EOS 550D with 18-55mm IS Lens from Jessops
Which I really really really really want! 
so this brings me to the dilemma or taking pictures for you all and posting them on here and stuffs. 
Its all a bit of the pain, Here i go back to the internets to find this camera for 500 or less and maybe a pay monthly plan.
SLFN 
Lolli :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3