Saturday 23 July 2011

I'm out of the rents and in with the Bobi

Hi, how are we all? Good? wonderful... sit down get comfy, have a cuppa :)
I have been completely MIA I know I know, and i truly apologise but one has been very busy with her lack of a social life and two jobs and a puppy to care for. At the moment my room is a little .....well it is full of boxes but i am in my new house which I have to clean and tidy and cook in and bathe in blablabla .....i really took my mother for granted aha i hate doing laundry.

Anyway Guys!
I just want to show you a few things eh? :) just to let you know i am planning on getting this blog running properly.
Purple cut crease :) 

mermaid blue yesterday :)

50's pin up.

smokey browns.

clubbing




natural...ish
As you can see im not one for normal photos to be taken of me ahahaha
SLFN
Lolli
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3