Wednesday 28 September 2011

The Flawless Face

So i keep getting asked by people i know how i do my foundation. It gets tiring explaining to them so i thought i would video myself doing it before a night out.
To be honest it is rather simple and the best way to have a flawless face is to find the best products to suit your skin and to make sure you exfoliate, cleanse and moisturise every night. Granted this is a piece of advice most of us do not do Every single night because it is a little time consuming and when you come home from a night out... well you hardly want to spend time cleansing and moisturising. Pillow+Head comes to mind straight away.

So Here it is the video to my awake and flawless face


As you can tell i have a lot of red areas on my face when it is free from product, i also have very dark under eye circles from my lack of sleep...call it insomnia, call it working too much...whatever you fancy. Either way this is my routine on how to make myself look much more alive and less dead aha.

Products used:
MAC Matte cream primer
Max factor smooth effect foundation in buff beige
Illamasqua concealer
Orange based lipstick (random palette)
MUA shade 15 & 1
MAC select sheer powder
Calvin Klein Face powder
The Body shop blush in Golden Terracotta 
Vaseline on the lips (not shown)

Hope you enjoyed my very amateur video aha 
Lolli
x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3