Thursday 1 March 2012

Mission Mermaid.

Hello,
Im afraid Life took its toll on me and decided to throw me alot of bad stuff my way, That being said I am going to try and come back on here properly. starting with MissionMermaid.

MissionMermaid Is a lovely quest created by Lily at Beauty's Bad Habit For longer, lusher and sometimes Mermaid like coloring. Skip back to last year where my hair was turquoise, observe above.
Well today Im going for a sort of different approach....

 So I bleached my hair with Jerome Russell 40% vol peroxide
As you can see I only bleached the top layer and some bits underneath .... Im looking fresh btw ;)
I Then applied Directions "Midnight blue" on the top half of my hair and Directions "Turquoise" to my tips and the bits underneath 



HEY pretty mermaid :D

Love you all 
Lolli
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3