Tuesday 31 July 2012

Ultraviolet Nails

Hiya guys,

I did a Nail look the other day and decided to document it in pictures :)
Since I dyed my hair blue and purple (even though its faded a bit...[too lazy to buy more dye] ) I have been obsessed with colour coordinating myself!!


Here's the tutorial....



Needed
Purple Polish [ Nails Inc Portman Place]
Blue Polish [O.P.I Blue my mind]
Glitter or sparkly pigment :) [ Sugarpill Royal Sugar]
Topcoat
Sponge to apply sparkles :D




First I buffed up my nails and got them ready by filing them

Then applied the purple polish to all my nails

I then Put my Blue polish and Royal sugar onto a plastic top and use the sponge to dab blue polish over the top half of the nail

I then use the sponge to dab on the royal sugar over the nail and blow away the excess.
It was super difficult to get a good picture of this :(

Scary eyeball picture.

You then apply the topcoat and you should have the nails you see in the top picture :D
You can try this with any colour combo.
My personal favourite is Black&Gold, makes for a super modern edgy nail look.

If you try this please send me some pictures at lolli.hami@yahoo.co.uk
Love to see variations :)

I do have some more blog posts coming up Including a review of Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr shadows, and an Illamasqua Haul Eeep.


Lolli
<3














No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3