Saturday 4 August 2012

Illamasqua Haul and Swatches

Hi Hi,
So I got super excited today because my Illamasqua order arrived from their summer sale... Eeeep (That was most certainly the noise that came from my now 'Perilous' coloured pout) :D



So Here was my order in all it's glory, just opened like a flower blossoming in the spring beautiful YAY
Seriously I was way too excited.... The way they package it is awesome they do take care in placing them all in a good order..I cant stand messy packaging, everything chucked in like it doesn't matter. Illamasqua actually take care and have tissue paper and shredded paper to keep everything safe :)

Without further delay of my scary ramblings here is my order, all the prices are for what I got them as in the sale:

Illamasqua Blending Brush 2
£10.00 
This brush is super super soft! and animal friendly  massive plus! 
It's rather large I didn't expect it to be... I sort of expected a MAC 217 sort of size but it is about the size of the top third of my index finger.... if that make sense. So it is rather big for what I thought would be a blending brush for eye looks. I've now decided to definitely use it for highlighting.

Illamasqua Precision Ink In Alchemy
£7.50

 I adore this gold! It is so pretty and sparkly! I don't normally purchase liquid liners as I use gel a lot more often. But I didn't have a decent gold liner so I decided to plunge into the depths of liquidness and go for an Illamasqua one.
It is definitely awesome I'm wearing it right now with a simple brown crease and the staying power is amazing. I swatched it onto my hand this morning and then had a shower, it was still there! I only got it off my hand after rubbing with a make up wipe for a few seconds. It doesn't budge easily! I'm suprised seeing as it isn't advertised as waterproof.

Illamasqua Sheer Lip gloss In Kindle
£5.00

You know that amazing feeling of the cold side of the pillow? Or the peeling off the screen plastic on a new phone? This was like that! The First squeeze of gloss through the applicator....Awwwwh amazing

Again I don't usually buy lip gloss and only ever receive them as gifts or for jobs but this looked so so pretty on the website I had to get it!
It's definitely got an orange kick to it but is also still very wearable for those people who are very anti-orange,I think Its a good opt for over a nude lipstick to give it a little extra. 


Illamasqua Lipstick in Perilous
£5.00


My Favourite Product I've purchased. 
May become my staple colour.

 I've got to admit, I was a bit annoyed when this was the only lipstick I could get because the others were sold out but this is the one I wanted to buy the most so It made up for the loss in other lipsticks.

 I ADORE this lipstick! It is a beautiful Orange which isn't drying but is still fairly matte. I have been searching for a good opaque orange lip colour which is matte. of course I could have gone for an OCC lip tar but again that wouldn't be matte which would annoy me greatly.



Illamasqua Pure Pigment In Breathe
£10.00




Left : Dry  Centre:Over Toofaced shadow insurance Right: Over NYX jumbo pencil in milk

This pigment is really something beautiful! A gorgeous white with amazing shine and shimmer! It is beautiful on the inner corner of the eye. I love the finish of it over NYX JP in milk it looks so smooth and shiny. mmm prettyful!


Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in 240
£10.00
Could not get this to focus for love nor money :( Boohoo..tear


This foundation has a really good coverage and a little really does go a long long way. I put a blob the size of maybe a peanut on my hand and it covered the entire thing and some of my wrist! I am quite obviously not this colour, I bought it to put in my kit, Drugstore foundations (Rimmel, Loreal, Bourjois) aren't the best at producing darker colours of foundation which does annoy me a lot! The only brand I've really seen in shops like boots that do make foundations for people with darker skin tones is Sleek Make-up.....Kudos to them.


Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Thalia
£10.00

I was OVER the moon to grab this! Ive been wanting some of their Powdered metal for AGES!
It is a gorgeous way of highlighting the skin and I think this particular colour is amazing for summer, It would make an amazing highlight for the thighs legs and décolletage. Its a Bronzey-Pink colour with high shine. 
So So So Delicious Looking! 


Well that was my Haul from the summer sale. I did want to get more but had to control my mad spending spree... Even though I ordered some stuff from Fyrinnae yesterday...shhhhhh! 
I'm Super pleased with all the products I got, They are amazing! The sale was something you just can't pass up! 
BAM!


All these products were purchased at Illamasqua for the sale price.

Love 
Lolli
<3

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2740432/?claim=b3dt9ux95ks">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3