Wednesday 8 August 2012

FOTD: Perilous Eden

So This post is a bit "Full of Lol's face" .... But how else can I show off my new products? :D
This week has been so blah, I haven't worn makeup because I've been tired, I'm grumpy because of this asthma thing and I actually miss work. But I have had time to work on the blog and all things surrounding.

Literally had to include this because I simply Love the way my eyebrows look (My Fringe normally covers them)


It was going to be a daring look until I got distracted watching batman forever and decided to keep it simple. Oh Yes! Motivation at its best there ;)


I Loved using my new starsmakeuphaven eyeshadow's which I got a while back so they aren't really new are they.... But I havent had the time to use yet. I only used a couple for this look. Eden on the lid and ....another I forgot the name of.
[ On a complete sidenote to my FOTD I noticed that I cant find SMH anywhere really anymore...discontinued?]

Face: Rimmel Wake me up foundation in Ivory, Illamasqua concealer, Bare Minerals powder foundation , MAC warm soul blush, MUA bronzer, Illamasqua powdered metal in thalia
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Palette [naked,buck,smog,creep] Illamasqua pure pigment in breathe, MAC blacktrack fluidline
Lips: Illamasqua lipstick in Perilous, Illamasqua sheer lipgloss in Kindle.


Also Guys....I Dyed my hair ...I ran out of my staple blue hair dye so had to use the plum hairdye I use on the ends of my hair.....Its Ultraviolet now :'( This makes Lol cry :( I feel like im.....Cheating on blue :O I know I know....

DUCK FACE! 

TTFN
Lols
<3

P.S. Im also now on HelloCotton, Bloglovin', Makeupbee and Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3