Tuesday 4 September 2012

Fyrinnae Mini-Haul - Swatches and Love :)


Super Duper Late But I've been busy :'(

Hello :)
Sorry i've been so lame as of late and haven't posted a darn thing. But one has been so busy with one's work and planning of other event's in one's life blabla.
But this is sort of worth it....maybe....I did get this lot hmmm...probably a month ago now -_- < Me = useless!

Anyway there have been a few Fyrinnae posts recently so I wasn't going to bother but I don't think they all had these colours. Rant Over lah.

The Shadows

Mini Jars 1/3 tsp in jar $2.00 / £1.25 each
<3 love the quantity



2 Finishing Powders
12 gram Jar (Full Size) $5.50/£3.46

<3 <3 I know right?!? Super amazing price in my opinion!
read on for swatches and love :)




Sunkissed- Super Golden shimmer infused powder, doesn't give too much base colour which makes it super awesome for highlighting the body. Very naughty to buy another highlighter if you recently saw my Illamasqua post. :)
Clear- Pretty average finishing powder. Gives a gorgeous soft feel to the skin and I think is definitely worth the price. This really gives no colour pay off unless you layer it.

Now onto the shadows


 Arcane Magic- Faerie Glamour

L-R White base, Black base, no base

I adore this colour among with all of these really but this was very difficult to capture correctly on camera. It actually is more purple in real life. with a beautiful sparkle. I cant wait to use this properly :)


 Digital Faerie

 L-R White base, Black base, No base
I have been meaning to get this colour for a reeeeally long time because it is highly recommended from Lily @ Beauty's Bad Habit I can completely understand why now! It is a really gorgeous colour which looks so different on a white base than on a black base. Either super aqua or a beautiful turquoise. 


Callipygian

 L-R white base, black base, no base

This colour (Which I cannot for the life of me figure out how to pronounce correctly) Is a gorgeous dark green with emerald shimmer. I can see some gorgeous smokey eyes coming from this! My new favourite green :)


Glitterboi


 L-R white base, black base, no base
I know this is a super popular colour and I had to buy it! I love how the sparkle in this is in complete OVERLOAD. So sparkly its insane! applied dry I think it almost appears wet. Under a black base i think is the best way to apply this badboi ;)

Bitey Tyrannosaur


 L-R white base, black base, no base

This was my free sample. Im pleased I got this because I was going to order it anyway :) 
 Its a lovely bright green without being neon. very limey :D I actually really like it over a dark base even though I thought that wouldnt work whatsoever. I can see myself buying a full size version of this.

 Arcane Magic-Trickery
 Sorry this was so difficult to shoot!

 L-R white base, black base, no base
Oh my god this was a shocker for me I thought that in the pot I would be disappointed but I think the strange colour difference it gives in different lights is mesmerizing. I think dry this could be a good every day colour for me. I'm honestly not sure how to describe this....taupe with green aspects?


Polar Bear
 Again another evil colour to capture on camera.....
 L-R white base, black base, no base

I Love this colour for inner corner highlighting! it is such a gorgeous champagne gold! another subconcious buy from reading Lily's posts for so long. I think the best way to apply this is either a clear base or no base.

Fire Opal

L-R white base, black base, no base

My Favourite Buy!!! Oh My God I absolutely am in love with this bronzed colour it makes me think "Burnt Orange" if that makes sense to you then we are on the same level lah ;)
It is a gorgeous colour and completely unique in my collection. I think this is what Smog by urban decay should have been.

Kurisumasu!
Another evil colour to capture Sorry :'(

L-R white base, black base, no base

I bought this because I don't actually own many pink's. But I thought it would be cute for bridal and prom clients. It is super pretty but as for me I don't think it will make a regular appearance as it does my skin no justice whatsoever.
Gorgeous Pearlescent(?) Pink

Koala

L-R white base, black base, no base

Ahh I am adoring this. Like a cross between mauve and grey it is absolutely amazing! I think the name definitely suits the colour! really blendable and I can see myself running out very quickly!


Overall
I have been a fan of Fyrinnae for many years since Lily introduced me...donkeys ago...cant even remember to be honest. I love their pricing and that on their front page they always give an estimate of delivery time. 
My package came within a week and a half !!! I was amazed seeing as the estimate was 26 days I think. 
Its good to order quite a bit rather than less as it is based in america and in my opinion are one of the top indie brands.

 Beautiful morals aswell Fyrinnae are a vegan company and profess how they will never test on animals or use animal based ingredients Carmine, Tallow etc..

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3