Wednesday 5 September 2012

Recent Shoot's or Show's work

Frantic About Frances


Frantic about frances is a fairly new brand, founded in 2011 by Jenny Mearns. The label is all about vintage inspiredglamour, pin-up girl style and movie star seduction. You can expect pretty soft-cup bras, lavishly decorated knickers in silks and quirky printed cottons, retro-style deep suspender belts, naughty nipple tassels, Victorian style bloomers and much more. (From her website)
Jenny is an amazing woman with an beautiful talent for creating stunning lingerie!
Based in brighton, she creates all her pieces for stockists online and around brighton.

These photos are from a recent Popup shop/Catwalk show. It was held at The mesmerist bar in brighton which was an amazing venue!
I did all the make-up myself apart from one model.

Everyone by me exception of 3rd Frantic Femme in from the left.











I adore this girl we had such a laugh whilst applying her makeup!


All photos provided by Tori Clarkson & Clive Flint


Brighton Charity Fashion Show

This was an amazing opportunity to have and I am so glad I could do it! I met some amazing models and some equally amazing MUA's that day. The whole experience was new to me as it was only my second fashion show but a much larger scale than my first. I fell in love with the designers! I wanted to take home some of the clothes!



really showing off a brighton vibe here 







1st on the left and last on the right done by myself.









again photos credited to Tori Clarkson and Clive Flint.


Thought it would be a good refresher post until I finish reviewing some other bits and bobs.

Let me know what you all think
Ai
Lolli



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3