Wednesday 22 May 2013

Dainty Doll Blusher Review

So again I've been MIA and I do apologise but I have been one busy busy lady with makeup jobs and my normal job too. Apologies.

I do have something super lovely to show you all today though :) These blushers are from the Dainty Doll brand by Nicola Roberts. Designed for pale skinned beauty's I have bought these mainly for my clients as I am clearly not very pale.




 The blushers are cased in sturdy but attractive black pots. despite the picture making them appear spherical they are flat and about a centimetre thick.


The only issue I have with these is that the names are not on the back :( boohoo just the product numbers. This isn't a major issue but seeing as they don't have a window to see the blush it is a little inconvenient.

The mirror is really large and of good quality which is fantastic for touch ups throughout the day. 
pictured L-R 001-004
Hippy Shake, My Girl, Money Talks, You are my sunshine

Hippy Shake- A pale lavender. Matte-satin finish

My Girl- light-mid Pink Shimmer finish 

Money Talks- Taupe with a peach undertone Shimmer Finish

You are my sunshine- similar to "Orgasm" by NARS Gold Shimmer packed throughout. Just amazing!

These blushers have an amazing texture not too hard like a baked blush and not too soft they will break. 

Swatches below

swatch with flash L-R Money Talks, Hippy Shake, My Girl, You are My Sunshine

alternate flash view

Daylight swatch

Durability test wiped over with my hand a few times. You are my sunshine wins for durability.


I got these from fragrancedirect.co.uk for £1.99 ! Steal right? I couldnt resist buying all four.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3