Saturday 30 August 2014

Hello you!

Well hello there, been a while hasn't it. Look I'm not going to lie.... I've just not been in the mood to blog at all! for a very long time. I lost my drive to do it.

But, I have recently purchased a gorillapod and snap remote so I can start filming some videos for youtube and I have got a brand spanking new laptop to cater my blogging needs..... and The Sims... there is always time for The Sims.

To fill up the blog until that all gets started next week I'm going to show you a few things from this year... mainly from instagram which you can follow me on if you please :)

Lets begin with IMATS

I met Amy aka Shrinkle... I mean... I cant even... It was literally one of the most happiest faces I have ever made.



I didn't get hardly any pictures this year, I never do! You are literally having such a ball looking at all the different exhibits and shopping for the most lush products.
 I bought... quite a lot more than last year. Leanne and I went with the goal to not buy any brushes because "HEY we have enough brushes for now" ..... that's what we bought the most of.  It was difficult okay?



This blew my mind.....get it ;) 
no but really, one of the things I enjoy the most at IMATS is the makeup museum... which was rather small this year and tucked away in a corner behind a load of stands.



Getting excited over my sugarpill purchases.

I will do a seperate post on all the things I got. Luckily I took a lot of product photos of everything with swatches the day after.... ;)


Before IMATS I went to Altinkum, Turkey with my brother and Leanne. It was absolutely amazing. The sun was scorching and I got to wear my River Island Bikinis to DEATH.


to top that all off, Dobby my puppy turns 1 on October 9th. Prepare yourself for a spectacular Dobby special post soon.

TTFN lovelies
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3