Saturday 20 September 2014

Sephora and Glossybox products - First Video

Hello there,

I finally got off my tooshie and filmed a video for you lovely sweets. I was so tired, like immensely shattered. I don't look my best but I was determined to stop procrastinating and get the video filmed the same day I got the mail.




Products, Prices and links below.




Sephora:

 Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper- $18 / £11.05 est.
Now I don't know about you but I think 11 quid for a liner of this reputation and magnificence is an absolute STEAL. I own the smashbox pen liner with the same promises that this holds. that was like £20 minimum! I can't remember exactly how much it was but this one is so much better! My smashbox one dried up so quickly. I can only get one perfect eye out of it and I have to store it upside down to get the liner out the tip. This liner has a super soft applicator which glides like fricking butter. <3 <3

 Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer - $15 / £9.20 est
Uh Hi there super cheap eye primer which rivals Too Faced Shadow Insurance! How you doin ? ;)
This is super super cute! I love Kat Von D's packaging I think it is so cool!  I also really appreciate this style of packaging for eye primer. I hate hate hate Doe foot applicators for eye primer, you can never get it all out and it just makes it difficult to work with.
This is really really creamy and a little goes a really long way. It has a texture which reminds me of MAC's paintpot when applied to the eye but it has a thick creamy texture similar to TFSI but less oily.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown- $18 / £11.05 est
If you follow any sort of beauty site or makeup artists on instagram or you know, just know your stuff then you will be aware that this was THE thing to have since it launched in December 13. Everybody and their mumma's are loving this product. It is Waterproof, Smudge proof, Long lasting and just all round beautiful! Baby..... I love you. I literally squealed when I opened this! It was an exciting moment of my life haha. The Holy Grail of brow products for sure ;) <3

Tarte Best in Faux Lash extending Fibres - $19 / £11.65 est For Full Size ( I have a sample of just the fibre lashes )
I am not secretive about the fact I do NOT like the look of fibre lashes in the slightest... you search for "fibrelashes" on Instagram and ... well lets just say I think you will know what I mean when I say SPIDER! However, I feel like I can't actually judge something properly unless I have atleast tried it out. Sephora were having a free offer thing on for the sample so I thought why not? I don't have to pay for it, if I don't like it then at least I have tried it out. I also know Tarte to be a very good brand so I am intrigued to use this.
In case you are unaware what fibre lashes are, the basic premise is a tube of tiny like black hair like fibres which you apply over fresh mascara and then top off with more mascara. It is meant to be like little extensions on each lash to create a fuller & longer look. 

Everything I bought from Sephora was delivered by Borderfree to the UK.

Glossybox:

Every month I receive a Glossybox full of wonderous goodies. Yes sometimes it's a bit shoddy but other months it is amazing.
This month was particularly exciting because I got a box full of brilliant stuff :) You can watch my video to see what I got.

The Glossybox is £10.00 w/o postage and tax. £13.25 in total
I think it is a must if you like to try new things and receive treats monthly... come on who doesn't ;)
You complete an online profile and answer their beauty questions so they can cater the box to your needs. FANTASTIC. oily skin? no products containing oil will be sent. Dry skin? you will receive hydrating products.

I highly recommend them.



So I got quite a few bits and really enjoyed filming again. I think its been about four years since I filmed for you tube and I really miss being a part of the community. Hopefully I can reintegrate myself into it again and make more videos and just have a fun time doing it!

If you have any suggestions or feedback I really welcome it so please comment below, leave a comment on my video or just email me. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the video and what you would like to see in the future.


TTFN
Lolli
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3