Tuesday 30 September 2014

Zoella Beauty




Hello lovelies,
So if you are a YouTube regular, follow online beauty news, read teen magazines or anything like that then you may have heard of Zoe Sugg aka "Zoella"
Zoella has been a Lifestyle/Beauty blogger turned vlogger for many a year now. She is ridiculously popular and is pretty much youtube's very own sweetheart.

Recently (and by recently i mean last friday) Zoella brought out her own little range of pamper/beauty products. Oh my gosh They are adorable!
Lets check them out ;)



So as you can see I did not buy the full range there is also another makeup bag, body lotion and bubble creme/bath available! She produced this all in around a year!? Amazing right?!



The products are all packaged in super cute white and pink polka dots :O now I am not the biggest fan of pink but when it is used tastefully like this how can it not be adorable?! (other way round might have ruined it for me haha)

I literally can not get over how cute the Fizz Bar is. It looks just like a little chocolate bar wrapper :)
The Fizz Bar works just like Lush products except so much easier! You can break blocks off just like a chocolate bar and drop into your bath. It fizzes away with an abundance of freshness making your bath water smell amazing and ultimately you too!

Everything has the same cute scent which is really fresh with a hint of sweet vanilla, not at all overwhelming at all and perfect for Zoella's main demographic which I believe are pre-teen - late teens.


The Blissful Mistful fragrance mist is .... again adorable (my adjectives for this range are limited to simply, Adorable, fresh and cute) Get over it ;)
I wore it today and felt it really made me smell somehow.... cleaner haha even after my luxurious bath with her super special Fizz Bar. It really has that lovely FRESH , ADORABLE scent.... :)


I chose the turquoise / minty looking bag because the other one (even though it is incredibly gorgeous who doesnt love a guinea pig?!) it was just too pink for me. But I adore this one nonetheless. It is a really good size, you can actually fit your brushes into this guys! I KNOW! revolutionary.


Overall everything is just amazing. I simply love it all.
Retailing online at Feel Unique
and in stores at Superdrug

Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion - £5
Soak Opera Bath Soak and Shower Cream - £5
Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist - £8
Let's Glow Fragranced Candle - £5
Fizz Bar Fragranced Bath Fizzer - £5
Guinea Pig & Eyes Makeup Bag/ Pencil Case - £8


Luckily my local Superdrug in Brighton were fully stocked on monday. I literally thought they would be sold out seeing as so many stores already have!


Thats it for now lovelies, What will you be buying from the range if you are?

Let me know in the comments.

Lolli
x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what YOU think about this <3